- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Platform is owned and operated by TAYSHA.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Platform, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any product sold on our Platform without obtaining express written permission from us.
- TAYSHA Company reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason, including but not limited to, for breach of User representation and warranties provided herein, without giving any prior notice to the customer. If any amount is paid by the customer, the amount will be refunded fully.
- TAYSHA Company reserves the right to BLOCK/BLACKLIST any customer for any reason, including but not limited to for breach of User representation and warranties provided herein, without notice or intimation – and will not accept/process orders from these customers.
- USER ACCOUNT AND INFORMATION
- You must be of 18 years of age and above if you register on and access our Platform.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on the Platform. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or non-updated information provided by you.
- You consent to receiving communications such as announcements, promotional messages, emails, newsletters and advertisements from us or any of our partners or associates.
III. PRODUCTS, PRICES AND SALES
- You agree and acknowledge that the prices of our products on the Platform are subject to change from time to time, and we would not be responsible for providing any notice in respect of the same.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue any product on the Platform (or any part or content thereof) without any notice.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, details and images of our products on the Platform. However, the color and details as appearing on the Platform may slightly vary from the actual color and details of the product. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, color, fitting, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the product will be corrected.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, discontinuation or suspension of any product from our Platform.
- PAYMENT TERMS:
- We offer safe and secure credit, debit and internet banking options for Visa and MasterCard holders. Additionally, payments can also be made via various wallets.
- All prices are inclusive of GST and other applicable taxes.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION AND SHIPPING:
- Once the order is placed and payment is made by you, we will send an email confirming your order on your registered mobile number or email id and may also contact you to confirm this before shipping the products.
- USER WARRANTIES
- You warrant and represent that you will not:
- copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the product in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping";
- use any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Platform;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Platform;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names and details of other customers, from the Platform;
- use the Platform for any commercial purposes;
- impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- accessing any content on the Platform through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by us;
- bypass the measures we may use to prevent or restrict your access to the Platform, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Platform or the content therein;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of the Platform;
- post content on the Platform that may (a) create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal; (b) create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; (c) seek to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise; (d) constitute to a crime or tort; (e) contain any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable; (f) violate third party right of any kind.
VII. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- ALL THE DESIGNS FEATURED ON THE PLATFORM ARE COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF TAYSHA AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF TAYSHA.
VIII. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Platform or on any related website at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Platform or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Platform or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information on the Platform or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Platform.
- This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party.
- Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by us.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Platform will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the products for indefinite periods of time or cancel the products at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the Platform are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall TAYSHA, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the Platform, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Platform or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Platform or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Platform, even if advised of their possibility.